Ghost Tour of Town Hall 1873
Join us this October for a spook-tacular family-friendly event and fundraiser in support of Town Hall 1873!
Friday October 23, 6-9pm
Saturday October 24, 1-4pm / 6-9pm
Sunday October 25, 1-4pm
Friday October 30, 6-9pm
Saturday October 31, 1-4pm
- Cost to attend is ‘by donation’.
- Guests must reserve online.
- 6 person maximum per booking, all-ages.
- Masks required.
- This is a walking tour of Town Hall 1873, theatre seats not available.
(We are a handicap accessible building, if you require use of the lift we are happy to provide this service. Please let us know when making your reservation.)
Led by a guide who knows our theatre well, guests will be entertained and led though all areas of the building including those not usually open to the public! You will learn about our history and discover some hair-raising true stories about our ghosts as you stand in the very places where these are said to have happened. Who knows? Maybe you will experience your own ghost encounter if Henry, the Lady in White or any of our otherworldly spirits are feeling mischievous during your pre-Halloween visit! And if ghosts are your thing, check out our Youtube channel for stories of real ghost encounters at our Theatre!
Book your Ghost Tour!
- Click the ‘Reserve’ button (below)
to go to our booking calendar
- Select your tour date and time; fill in your contact information.
EACH guest in your group must be registered individually
- Tours scheduled every 30 minutes.
- Each tour is approximately 25 minutes.
- Face masks required.
- Covid-19 safety protocols strictly followed.
- Reservations for this event are not being handled by the theatre box office. If you have questions or concerns, please email our events team directly.